Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Here is the original request with the recipes (although NOT the cornstarch one I used)
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #30562 at 11:49 am on Oct 22, 2018
Jesus saves. Buddha recycles.
Other messages in this thread:
- 30562. Sugar Cookie Taste Test results are in: here's how the game went: [LINK] - MarilynFL - 11:10am on 10/22/18 (9)
- Results in anal-retentive spreadsheet form (I love it!) [LINK] - MarilynFL - 11:11am on 10/22/18
- Here are the entries: - MarilynFL - 11:31am on 10/22/18
- Here is the original request with the recipes (although NOT the cornstarch one I used) [NT] [LINK] - MarilynFL - 11:49am on 10/22/18
- What fun! Thanks for the follow up. [NT] - Richard in Cincy - 1:22pm on 10/22/18
- LOVE the spreadsheet! [NT] - Lana in FL - 1:36am on 10/23/18
- YAY humble sugar cookie...that's one I've made forever (by another name) - cheezz - 6:14pm on 10/31/18
- Cheezz, Richard's rolled out and cut with no issues. I used a sunflower/coco oil - MarilynFL - 2:30pm on 11/01/18
- No, mine must have different ratios - I'm going to compare cup for cup [NT] - cheezz - 6:31pm on 11/05/18
- Differences, similarities...mine has additional 1 cup butter and 1 cup flour - cheezz - 6:56pm on 11/05/18