Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Richard in Cincy||
I see it everywhere: local grocery stores, Trader Joe, next to the soy sauce.
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #30560 at 4:02 pm on Oct 23, 2018
Coconut trees are amazing. The original rums were made from SE Asian coconut palms, a spirt called Arrack (not to be confused with Arabic Arak which is what most of the liquor stores try to see one when asked for Arrack). It's what was used in those original tropical "rum punches." But it is making a come back along with all the other products of the coconut tree that used to be considered bad. Coconut cream, milk, butter, etc.
Other messages in this thread:
- 30560. Penzeys new spice mix and a recipe - KarenNoCA - 4:25pm on 10/21/18 (10)
- Don't you just love when a little something fixes up a big blah. It's like the universe - MarilynFL - 9:39pm on 10/21/18
- I have been looking at that one in the Penzey's catalog. Nice to hear it provides that zing. - Richard in Cincy - 1:27pm on 10/22/18
- I can't handle soy so I have to try these. Thank you! [NT] - Anna_X - 6:10pm on 10/22/18
- Usually, I might add a tablespoon of my Oliver Balsamic vinegar, which we love - KarenNoCA - 7:14pm on 10/22/18
- Where do you source the coconut aminos? [NT] - KarenNoCA - 7:16pm on 10/22/18
- TJ's or Target for a coupel - Charley - 1:33pm on 10/23/18
- Thanks, I will look for it. [NT] - KarenNoCA - 4:43pm on 10/23/18
- I see it everywhere: local grocery stores, Trader Joe, next to the soy sauce. - Richard in Cincy - 4:02pm on 10/23/18
- Coconut Secret is my preferred brand, others I've tried aren't as good. See pic. [NT] [IMAGE] - Richard in Cincy - 6:08pm on 10/27/18
- Thanks for mentioning the coconut aminos. I picked up a bottle and TJs - nice! - LisainLA - 4:20am on 11/03/18