Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Richard in Cincy||
Think of the tea parties you can have!
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #30566 at 12:52 pm on Oct 25, 2018
I do this with our granddaughters and they absolutely revel in it. They talk non-stop about the tea party for weeks before they come visit and its a non-stop "when are we having the tea party" until it actually happens. I bake little tea cakes, macarons, tiny tarts, etc and make piles of finger sancwiches along with the requisite scones (birthday scones with rainbow sprinkles are the current rage), cream, and jam. We pull out the good china and have a proper afternoon tea. They love stirring the sugar and cream into their cups of tea. All of their friends know about their Opa Tea Parties and are quite jealous.
Other messages in this thread:
- 30566. Def NFRC. I need to celebrate! Gonna be a Grandma (again)! - Anna_X - 3:27am on 10/24/18 (8)
- Such wonderful news! Congrats Anna! [NT] - deb-in-MI - 11:30am on 10/24/18
- Let the spoiling begin! Congrats, Anna. [NT] - MarilynFL - 1:38pm on 10/24/18
- Congratulations, Anna......such happy news! [NT] - GayR - 2:40pm on 10/24/18
- Think of the tea parties you can have! - Richard in Cincy - 12:52pm on 10/25/18
- What a wonderful experience for you both. <3 [NT] - Anna_X - 4:38pm on 10/25/18
- How lovely for you, and for the baby! [NT] - Lana in FL - 1:16am on 10/26/18
- Congratulations! :) [NT] - ErininNY - 12:50am on 10/28/18
- Enjoy your new grandbaby! [NT] - LisainLA - 12:54am on 10/30/18