Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Richard in Cincy||
Yes. We do it all the time for our
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #30561 at 12:54 pm on Oct 25, 2018
European baking that calls for ground almonds. So glad the packages of almond meal started appearing about 10 years ago. It certainly saves time.
Other messages in this thread:
- 30561. Has anyone made almond lace cookies using ground almonds? - MarilynFL - 10:40pm on 10/21/18 (7)
- What about [NT] - Marg CDN2 - 9:29pm on 10/24/18
- Too many fingers. What about Florentines? - Marg CDN2 - 9:30pm on 10/24/18
- That begs the same question: can I use almond meal in lieu of finely ground almonds? [NT] - MarilynFL - 12:11am on 10/25/18
- Yes. We do it all the time for our - Richard in Cincy - 12:54pm on 10/25/18
- Oh goodie! Thanks Marg. Thanks Richard. [NT] - MarilynFL - 4:44pm on 10/25/18
- Sorry, I was not sure which was the question. I have made these with finely ground. Just adjusted - Marg CDN2 - 8:59pm on 10/25/18
- M, have you had your eyes checked for cataracts? I had them in both AND a wrinkle in - MarilynFL - 10:21pm on 10/25/18