Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Sorry, I was not sure which was the question. I have made these with finely ground. Just adjusted
Joined: Oct 13, 2010
Posted to Thread #30561 at 8:59 pm on Oct 25, 2018
the recipe a bit. I prefer the texture and the way the chocolate oozes unevenly over the coarser version, but it all works eventually.
I eat far too many of these at Christmas.
Must read more carefully. Or get rid of this never-ending headache.
Other messages in this thread:
- 30561. Has anyone made almond lace cookies using ground almonds? - MarilynFL - 10:40pm on 10/21/18 (7)
- What about [NT] - Marg CDN2 - 9:29pm on 10/24/18
- Too many fingers. What about Florentines? - Marg CDN2 - 9:30pm on 10/24/18
- That begs the same question: can I use almond meal in lieu of finely ground almonds? [NT] - MarilynFL - 12:11am on 10/25/18
- Yes. We do it all the time for our - Richard in Cincy - 12:54pm on 10/25/18
- Oh goodie! Thanks Marg. Thanks Richard. [NT] - MarilynFL - 4:44pm on 10/25/18
- Sorry, I was not sure which was the question. I have made these with finely ground. Just adjusted - Marg CDN2 - 8:59pm on 10/25/18
- M, have you had your eyes checked for cataracts? I had them in both AND a wrinkle in - MarilynFL - 10:21pm on 10/25/18