Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Okay, well maybe I'll just do a bit of messing with each method and come up with something
Joined: Oct 13, 2010
Posted to Thread #30567 at 9:05 pm on Oct 25, 2018
special. (never to recall again, what the heck I did)
Thank you both for your comments.
Other messages in this thread:
- 30567. Coq au vin. Does one have a preference...the classic v.s. Julia's? I know some of you make it - Marg CDN2 - 9:33pm on 10/24/18 (6)
- I made Julia's to outstanding compliments. l did caramelize a bunch of onions first and used my own - MarilynFL - 10:45pm on 10/24/18
- Good stock is the foundation of any good meal worth its bother... - Richard in Cincy - 12:44pm on 10/25/18
- I am intrigued... [LINK] - Richard in Cincy - 12:34pm on 10/25/18
- Okay, well maybe I'll just do a bit of messing with each method and come up with something - Marg CDN2 - 9:05pm on 10/25/18
- Buying most of the ingredients this weekend to make this for next... - Richard in Cincy - 7:38pm on 10/27/18
- I use the New York Times Cookbook version. It's wonderful... [NT] - Amanda_Pennsylvania - 2:54pm on 11/12/18