Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Holy MOLY Richard! These all look great. . .
Joined: Dec 31, 2005
Posted to Thread #30570 at 6:42 pm on Oct 26, 2018
I am now sold on the book.
And for some strange reason, the garlic pickled egg recipe-- well, my mouth is watering, and I have never eaten a pickled egg before.
I am thinking those eggs might be a good, fresh Christmas present for a couple of pickled-egg eating relatives of mine.
Thank you very much!
A Proud "Master Food Preserver San Bernardino County" since 1996!
Other messages in this thread:
- 30570. Early Fall Cooking Binge - Richard in Cincy - 12:51pm on 10/26/18 (25)
- BIG EZ PANINI [LINK] - Richard in Cincy - 12:54pm on 10/26/18
- OMG! I have everything on hand to make this tomorrow! - colleenmomof2 - 3:33pm on 10/26/18
- !Fiesta! Salad with Zesty French Dressing [LINK] - Richard in Cincy - 12:56pm on 10/26/18
- Thank you, - LisainLA - 12:48am on 10/30/18
- White Chocolate Apricot Bread Pudding with Bourbon Sauce [LINK] - Richard in Cincy - 12:58pm on 10/26/18
- Boy, oboy, that's a killer dessert [NT] - oli - 2:21pm on 10/26/18
- Moroccan Chicken Soup [LINK] - Richard in Cincy - 1:04pm on 10/26/18
- Pickled Vegetables [LINK] - Richard in Cincy - 1:09pm on 10/26/18
- The complete cookbook: "High Made Food" from the HIgh Cafe of Comfort, Texas [NT] [LINK] - Richard in Cincy - 1:11pm on 10/26/18
- I just opened a new jar of these up for lunch and... - Richard in Cincy - 6:43pm on 10/26/18
- NYC Deli style salt-brined Garlic Pickled Green Tomatoes - Richard in Cincy - 1:24pm on 10/26/18
- My childhood friend's mother made (unsweet) pickled green tomatoes - Melissa Dallas - 3:45pm on 10/26/18
- These are delicious. Very different from a vinegar-based pickle. [NT] - Richard in Cincy - 6:03pm on 10/26/18
- French Chocolate Macaroons with Chocolate Ganache Filling - Richard in Cincy - 1:40pm on 10/26/18
- Quick Indian Chicken Curry Dinner in 30 minutes - Richard in Cincy - 1:50pm on 10/26/18
- what are you simmering the chicken in? - Pam - 4:05pm on 10/26/18
- There are pan juices from the chicken, the oil, the onion; not a lot of sauce... - Richard in Cincy - 5:47pm on 10/26/18
- Pepperoni and Sausage Pizza Soup - Richard in Cincy - 1:56pm on 10/26/18
- Garlic Pickled Eggs - Richard in Cincy - 2:04pm on 10/26/18
- I can't wait to try some dressed eggs using the pickled eggs, that should... - Richard in Cincy - 1:10am on 10/27/18
- Richard, was this the book you were impressed, it is their newest, I believe [NT] [LINK] - KarenNoCA - 4:51pm on 10/26/18
- Yes, that is the cookbook that I linked to above in Post 5. It is there first and only... - Richard in Cincy - 5:45pm on 10/26/18
- Holy MOLY Richard! These all look great. . . - mistral - 6:42pm on 10/26/18
- I'm exhausted. I have to take a nap now. [NT] - MarilynFL - 12:07am on 10/27/18
- Delicious. :) [NT] - ErininNY - 12:49am on 10/28/18