Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Thanks, would appreciate a translated version.
Joined: Apr 13, 2006
Posted to Thread #30571 at 1:17 am on Oct 27, 2018
Other messages in this thread:
- 30571. Has anyone made a Esterhazy torte? Basically looking for a T&T. - oli - 10:57pm on 10/26/18 (7)
- Yes, we've made many and tried many different recipes. [LINK] - Richard in Cincy - 1:05am on 10/27/18
- Thanks, would appreciate a translated version. [NT] - oli - 1:17am on 10/27/18
- Amazon Deutschland is still selling the version I own... [LINK] - Richard in Cincy - 1:17am on 10/27/18
- I just looking for the Esterhazy recipe as I have enough books. [NT] - oli - 2:27am on 10/27/18
- Esterházytorte from "Wiener Süßspeisen" - Richard in Cincy - 7:35pm on 10/27/18
- Thanks Richard [NT] - oli - 12:48am on 10/28/18
- Looking at the fondant recipe I would think a bit of lemon juice would be nice especially - oli - 12:56am on 10/28/18