Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Lisa - LA||
Thanks for mentioning the coconut aminos. I picked up a bottle and TJs - nice!
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #30560 at 4:20 am on Nov 3, 2018
I was surprised that it is sweet-ish, vs salty as soy sauce.
I tried it drizzled over a bowl of grilled chicken and rice, it added a nice flavor to it.
Other messages in this thread:
- 30560. Penzeys new spice mix and a recipe - KarenNoCA - 4:25pm on 10/21/18 (10)
- Don't you just love when a little something fixes up a big blah. It's like the universe - MarilynFL - 9:39pm on 10/21/18
- I have been looking at that one in the Penzey's catalog. Nice to hear it provides that zing. - Richard in Cincy - 1:27pm on 10/22/18
- I can't handle soy so I have to try these. Thank you! [NT] - Anna_X - 6:10pm on 10/22/18
- Usually, I might add a tablespoon of my Oliver Balsamic vinegar, which we love - KarenNoCA - 7:14pm on 10/22/18
- Where do you source the coconut aminos? [NT] - KarenNoCA - 7:16pm on 10/22/18
- TJ's or Target for a coupel - Charley - 1:33pm on 10/23/18
- Thanks, I will look for it. [NT] - KarenNoCA - 4:43pm on 10/23/18
- I see it everywhere: local grocery stores, Trader Joe, next to the soy sauce. - Richard in Cincy - 4:02pm on 10/23/18
- Coconut Secret is my preferred brand, others I've tried aren't as good. See pic. [NT] [IMAGE] - Richard in Cincy - 6:08pm on 10/27/18
- Thanks for mentioning the coconut aminos. I picked up a bottle and TJs - nice! - LisainLA - 4:20am on 11/03/18