Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Making this Salad for Thanksgiving - question can I make the pears the day before and let them sit
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #30579 at 2:55 pm on Nov 7, 2018
in the poaching liquid.....or make them the day before and remove from poaching liquid when cooled and cover to use the day of Thanksgiving......
Other messages in this thread:
- 30579. Making this Salad for Thanksgiving - question can I make the pears the day before and let them sit [LINK] - GayR - 2:55pm on 11/07/18 (5)
- I found this helpful & have printed off to store w/ your delicious sounding pear salad recipe! [NT] [LINK] - wigs - 3:15pm on 11/07/18
- Thank you wigs.....printed off..... [NT] - GayR - 3:26pm on 11/07/18
- I have poached pears a day or more before using them, if that helps. ;o) [NT] - Charley - 11:41am on 11/08/18
- Absolutely. Leave them in the poaching liquid and put them in the fridge. [NT] - Richard in Cincy - 1:23pm on 11/08/18
- Thank you Richard......appreciated..... [NT] - GayR - 3:23pm on 11/08/18