Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Cooking it gives a little different end result, Marilyn but I'm glad you tried it
Joined: Jan 1, 1970
Posted to Thread #30578 at 3:00 pm on Nov 7, 2018
The dough recipe for the Potica does not get "puffy" so could use it if you decide to try again.
Other messages in this thread:
- 30578. Thank you to Melissa and CathyZ for nearly making my friend's food memory come true [LINK] - MarilynFL - 11:38am on 11/07/18 (5)
- Melissa Dallas Kolache Dough [LINK] - MarilynFL - 11:40am on 11/07/18
- CathyZ from Kauai Potica Filling [LINK] - MarilynFL - 11:41am on 11/07/18
- Cooking it gives a little different end result, Marilyn but I'm glad you tried it - CathyZKauai - 3:00pm on 11/07/18
- Marilyn, if I remember correctly, the nut horns recipes I've seen here bake immediately - Melissa Dallas - 1:38pm on 11/07/18
- Good to know...thanks again to Cathy and Melissa for added info. [NT] - MarilynFL - 1:11pm on 11/10/18