Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Rec: Anyone have experience with a refrigerate pie made with ritz crackers (Layered)
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #30580 at 6:15 pm on Nov 7, 2018
I'm having company this weekend for a mexican dinner. Three of the guests are children and I thought this lime pie might make an appropriate and fun dessert. But I've never tasted something like this - has anyone and can you tell me about it (if you liked it??
Other messages in this thread:
- 30580. Rec: Anyone have experience with a refrigerate pie made with ritz crackers (Layered) [LINK] - deb-in-MI - 6:15pm on 11/07/18 (7)
- He's pretty reliable and if he says it is like key lime, I'd trust it. I've had other desserts - Charley - 11:40am on 11/08/18
- Layering with crackers is an old-style technique - CathyZKauai - 4:22pm on 11/09/18
- Thanks Charley & Cathy Z! [NT] - deb-in-MI - 4:48pm on 11/09/18
- ANyone remember the old 'apple' pie made with Ritz rather than apples? I never made it but [LINK] - Marg CDN2 - 8:15pm on 11/09/18
- I remember it, but never made it. Couldn't get around the oddness of salty-sounding crust. [NT] - MarilynFL - 1:09pm on 11/10/18
- I was served it once many years ago and was shocked to hear the “apples” were crackers. - Curious1 - 10:27pm on 11/10/18
- I tasted it this morning, and although way to sweet for me - I think the guests will love it - deb-in-MI - 7:35pm on 11/11/18