Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Is it possible to overbeat the whites so that they don't rise as much? Speaking from absolutely no
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #30575 at 11:59 am on Nov 10, 2018
Jesus saves. Buddha recycles.
Other messages in this thread:
- 30575. Has anyone made Japanese cotton cheesecake? See video in ink [LINK] - Tess - 4:04pm on 10/31/18 (7)
- Me too! Post results if you make it, please! [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 4:52pm on 11/03/18
- Thanks for sharing, that is an interesting technique with melting the cream cheese - LisainLA - 3:46pm on 11/04/18
- That's a lot of flour and corn starch...it almost makes this a cake, right? [NT] - MarilynFL - 12:20pm on 11/07/18
- Results: Taste right on, texture good, height needs work - Tess - 6:48pm on 11/07/18
- Since the leavener is egg whites, it will always deflate a bit as it cools, even - LisainLA - 1:26am on 11/09/18
- Is it possible to overbeat the whites so that they don't rise as much? Speaking from absolutely no - MarilynFL - 11:59am on 11/10/18
- That is outside of my knowledge base, but an intriguing idea! [NT] - LisainLA - 3:39pm on 11/10/18