Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Steamed my room temp eggs for 10 min, put is ice bath, peeled and into Momofuko marinade
Joined: Dec 11, 2005
Posted to Thread #30583 at 3:16 am on Nov 11, 2018
the yolks were not the creaminess like they are supposed to be, next time I will do 7 minutes, once I get this down, it will be great, now that I have the steamed eggs mastered. They peeled like a charm and were laid the day before. Love this method.
~*Many things will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart...pursue those*~
Other messages in this thread:
- 30583. I eat Momofuko eggs all the time, but since my eggs are 1 day or a little more old, - KarenNoCA - 3:37pm on 11/09/18 (6)
- Steaming eggs is so amazing. I can't believe I used to boil them. - CathyZKauai - 4:14pm on 11/09/18
- Yes, my experience is the same. I go from fridge to steamer basket and let it go for... - Michael in Phoenix - 4:45pm on 11/09/18
- Thanks all, and to Michael for the timing. I did my eggs for 10 minutes today - KarenNoCA - 7:57pm on 11/09/18
- I steam room temp eggs for 12 min. Perfect for me. I occasionally had cold ones burst during - Janet in NC - 3:15pm on 11/10/18
- Steamed my room temp eggs for 10 min, put is ice bath, peeled and into Momofuko marinade - KarenNoCA - 3:16am on 11/11/18
- Ten minutes was too long for the creamy yolk I wanted. Next time will try 7 min. [NT] - KarenNoCA - 5:47pm on 11/11/18