Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Thank you so much for taking the time to explain it all!
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #30581 at 7:34 pm on Nov 11, 2018
I can't even imagine taking on a big catering job (which, to me, means 9 slab pies!) Am so impressed with your organization, enthusiasm, dedication and HARD WORK!
Glad the pumpkin pies worked out so well - yay for you! And yay for all those they were fortunate enough to eat them:)
Other messages in this thread:
- 30581. Has anyone frozen Slab Pumpkin Pie before? Notes in the linked recipe say it freezes well, and in [LINK] - wigs - 11:38am on 11/08/18 (9)
- Nine! Oh My! - deb-in-MI - 12:16pm on 11/08/18
- Okay. I know I need to do something overnight, but was concerned thawing in the fridge wouldn't be [LINK] - wigs - 7:20pm on 11/08/18
- deb,just found an answer @ "thekitchn.com". In a nutshell--thaw for 12 hours in the refrigerator ==> - wigs - 7:28pm on 11/08/18
- YAY YOU!! - deb-in-MI - 7:50pm on 11/08/18
- I had a catering partner from 1989-1997, but then health problems forced her into an early - wigs - 4:43pm on 11/11/18
- Thank you so much for taking the time to explain it all! - deb-in-MI - 7:34pm on 11/11/18
- I'm stressing because I can't get my family organized enough to let me know who is - KarenNoCA - 3:19pm on 11/12/18
- Damn girl...I'm impressed! [NT] - MarilynFL - 5:09pm on 11/09/18
- I think U cook and give away more than what I sell, M! And yr gingerbread houses are works of art! [NT] - wigs - 4:45pm on 11/11/18