Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
No, K. I just learned it this week. Looking forward to trying more recipes from this book.
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #30585 at 10:14 pm on Nov 13, 2018
It's a good read as well.
Jesus saves. Buddha recycles.
Other messages in this thread:
- I've been cooking carrots like this for decades. My sister calls this 'ambrosia'. - Lana in FL - 2:10am on 11/13/18
- Have you tried this with a homemade chicken stock? I've noticed that mine turns to a nice carmely - KarenNoCA - 2:31pm on 11/13/18
- No, K. I just learned it this week. Looking forward to trying more recipes from this book. - MarilynFL - 10:14pm on 11/13/18
- Faux tourne - carrot chunks on bias ;) [LINK] [IMAGE] - colleenmomof2 - 1:24pm on 11/14/18
- Today in email from Bill Penzey on carrots - colleenmomof2 - 5:56pm on 11/14/18
- Good video, C. Just remember that recipe timing is for 1/4" flat bias cut. [NT] - MarilynFL - 8:17pm on 11/14/18