Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Creamy Tuscan Garlic Chicken
Joined: Nov 26, 2007
Posted to Thread #30591 at 4:00 am on Nov 16, 2018
This is a great recipe and pretty easy. I usually double the amounts for the sauce and use a whole bag of fresh spinach. I serve it over pasta, usually rotini, but you could use anything, really. .
Link: Creamy Tuscan Garlic Chicken
Other messages in this thread:
- 30591. Creamy Tuscan Garlic Chicken [LINK] - Amanda_Pennsylvania - 4:00am on 11/16/18 (7)
- I like the idea of extra spinach. Looks good! [NT] - Michael in Phoenix - 7:00pm on 11/16/18
- Oh, does this ever sound good. Thanks for posting! [NT] - wigs - 9:33pm on 11/16/18
- making this for dinner tonight. Thanks! [NT] - pmassell_93 - 12:00am on 11/17/18
- my version - pmassell_93 - 3:17am on 11/17/18
- Sounds like a good variation. I'll try boneless thighs next time, too. [NT] - Amanda_Pennsylvania - 1:37pm on 11/19/18
- That looks/sounds amazing! Will definitely be trying this. I love spinach/garlic cream sauces. [NT] - Richard in Cincy - 2:32pm on 11/18/18
- I know, right? They are the best. [NT] - Amanda_Pennsylvania - 1:38pm on 11/19/18