Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Joined: Dec 31, 1969
Posted to Thread #30591 at 3:17 am on Nov 17, 2018
I used what I had on hand. boneless thighs which I generally like to substitute anyway. I also did not have any sun dried tomatoes so I made some in my oven. Can of diced tomatoes olive oil and Italian seasoning in the oven. I also added some mushrooms to the sauce (before adding the spinach) since it seemed like a great idea...
Everything came out great.
Other messages in this thread:
- I like the idea of extra spinach. Looks good! [NT] - Michael in Phoenix - 7:00pm on 11/16/18
- Oh, does this ever sound good. Thanks for posting! [NT] - wigs - 9:33pm on 11/16/18
- making this for dinner tonight. Thanks! [NT] - pmassell_93 - 12:00am on 11/17/18
- my version - pmassell_93 - 3:17am on 11/17/18
- Sounds like a good variation. I'll try boneless thighs next time, too. [NT] - Amanda_Pennsylvania - 1:37pm on 11/19/18
- That looks/sounds amazing! Will definitely be trying this. I love spinach/garlic cream sauces. [NT] - Richard in Cincy - 2:32pm on 11/18/18
- I know, right? They are the best. [NT] - Amanda_Pennsylvania - 1:38pm on 11/19/18