Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
"The gravy is sooooo good that my cousin actually stole the leftover gravy, put it in her purse
Joined: Jun 16, 2006
Posted to Thread #30588 at 11:42 am on Nov 17, 2018
and took it home."
Not my cousin - I haven't made this recipe, yet ;) but from one of the reviews on Epi. Some wonderful reviews!
Thanks Wigs, Joe and GayR for sharing! I miss Joe's posts :(
Link: Roast Turkey with Herb Rub and Shiitake Mushroom Gravy
Other messages in this thread:
- 30588. Wet brining turkey is out with the chefs now. - Charley - 12:27pm on 11/15/18 (5)
- How coincidental that U posted this because I'd thought earlier this wk I needed to thank Joe & his [LINK] - wigs - 9:55pm on 11/16/18
- "The gravy is sooooo good that my cousin actually stole the leftover gravy, put it in her purse [LINK] - colleenmomof2 - 11:42am on 11/17/18
- your guests stealing from you is one of the highest forms of praise ;) [NT] - pmassell_93 - 3:08pm on 11/17/18
- I made Gary's brine & that turkey recipe 3 years ago when DH's sibs & spouses came to our house for - wigs - 3:10pm on 11/17/18
- Oops, not my cousin but one of the Epi reviewers - colleenmomof2 - 3:20pm on 11/17/18