Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I made Gary's brine & that turkey recipe 3 years ago when DH's sibs & spouses came to our house for
Joined: Mar 10, 2006
Posted to Thread #30588 at 3:10 pm on Nov 17, 2018
Thanksgiving. One BIL liked that gravy SO MUCH Bob had 2 big helpings of mashed potatoes drowned in gravy. He wanted more but didn't have room so he actually took a third helping of gravy all by itself and ate it without potatoes!
I can WELL UNDERSTAND your cousin making off with your leftover gravy, colleen. It is delicious and addictive, to boot!
Other messages in this thread:
- 30588. Wet brining turkey is out with the chefs now. - Charley - 12:27pm on 11/15/18 (5)
- How coincidental that U posted this because I'd thought earlier this wk I needed to thank Joe & his [LINK] - wigs - 9:55pm on 11/16/18
- "The gravy is sooooo good that my cousin actually stole the leftover gravy, put it in her purse [LINK] - colleenmomof2 - 11:42am on 11/17/18
- your guests stealing from you is one of the highest forms of praise ;) [NT] - pmassell_93 - 3:08pm on 11/17/18
- I made Gary's brine & that turkey recipe 3 years ago when DH's sibs & spouses came to our house for - wigs - 3:10pm on 11/17/18
- Oops, not my cousin but one of the Epi reviewers - colleenmomof2 - 3:20pm on 11/17/18