Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Question: Do you trim the roots/root end OFF or do you just trim them short?--Thanks! (nt)
Joined: Dec 31, 2005
Posted to Thread #30594 at 8:26 pm on Nov 17, 2018
A Proud "Master Food Preserver San Bernardino County" since 1996!
Other messages in this thread:
- 30594. REC: Brown Braised Onions - judy-mass - 11:11pm on 11/16/18 (4)
- Question: Do you trim the roots/root end OFF or do you just trim them short?--Thanks! (nt) [NT] - mistral - 8:26pm on 11/17/18
- I trim off the root hairs and - judy-mass - 9:03pm on 11/17/18
- Yum. I love baked onions and have not tried this method. Will definitely give it a spin! [NT] - Richard in Cincy - 2:30pm on 11/18/18
- Let me know what you think of them. [NT] - judy-mass - 2:31pm on 11/18/18