Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
REC: Farro Stuffing with Roasted Mushrooms and Cauliflower (I made this as a side dish)
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #30600 at 5:29 pm on Nov 18, 2018
The best part about this dish is the cooking liquid that the farro cooks in - cider and chicken stock. So delicious!
I only used mushrooms because hubby doesn't eat cauliflower and I used green onions instead of leeks because that's what I had on hand.
I also added a bit of dried cherries.
This is a keeper:)
Other messages in this thread:
- 30600. REC: Farro Stuffing with Roasted Mushrooms and Cauliflower (I made this as a side dish) [LINK] - deb-in-MI - 5:29pm on 11/18/18 (4)
- That looks delicious. Need to try. [NT] - Richard in Cincy - 10:32pm on 11/18/18
- I love farro and it is hard to find. This combo sounds nutty and delicious. [NT] - LisainLA - 6:37am on 11/19/18
- Does anyone have this recipe on their computer, and if do could you post it? This site is down (nt) [NT] - mistral - 7:44pm on 11/19/18
- here it is: Farro Stuffing with Roasted Mushrooms & Cauliflower - pmassell_93 - 7:50pm on 11/19/18