Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Richard in Cincy||
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #30599 at 8:45 pm on Nov 18, 2018
After I hit the oyster bar, the crab legs, the smoked salmon, and scallops, I will be off to the house made desserts in between sips of champagne...
Menu from a couple years back, the only thing that has changed is the price :)
"Rooftop" means the beehives they keep on the roof where they harvest the honey served in the restaurant who have dined on the riverfront flower gardens in Riverfront Park, Yeatman's Cove, and Bicentennial Landing, along with their own churned butter, rooftop herb garden, housemade stocks and sauces (no cans, no mixes), house bakery breads, and the wonderful selection of desserts by the house pastry kitchen.
My absolute favorite Cincinnati restaurant.
Other messages in this thread:
- 30599. Update from the 'Nati... - Richard in Cincy - 6:37am on 11/18/18 (10)
- Holy cow. Just reading it is exhausting. Where DO you get the energy? - CathyZKauai - 2:29pm on 11/18/18
- It helps that I work from my home office... - Richard in Cincy - 9:10pm on 11/18/18
- Wow, Richard--a Thanksgiving feast will be NOTHING for you to whip up! It all sounds delicious, - wigs - 4:40pm on 11/18/18
- No Thanksgiving this year. [IMAGE] - Richard in Cincy - 8:43pm on 11/18/18
- The menu... [IMAGE] - Richard in Cincy - 8:45pm on 11/18/18
- Smiling at your menu - our Carrabba's Friendsgiving 5-Course dinner planned [LINK] - colleenmomof2 - 1:30pm on 11/19/18
- Postponed - will be doing our family thanksgiving dinner in early December - colleenmomof2 - 1:35pm on 11/19/18
- You are a wizard! And your stamina ;) - colleenmomof2 - 1:39pm on 11/19/18
- Richard, I felt tired just reading this! Amazing. :) [NT] - Lana in FL - 8:57pm on 11/19/18
- Me too. Let's have a cookie and milk and take a nap, Lana. [NT] - MarilynFL - 12:46pm on 11/21/18