Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Lisa - LA||
Hi Maria, I read through it and she does say cut 1/6 of the dough and roll to make
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #30604 at 6:26 am on Nov 19, 2018
One crust. The volume of ingredients seems to match up with that yield.
It looks intriguing! Let us know your results. My favorite pie crust recipe is the food processor one from The Joy Of Cooking.
Hope you are getting some fresh air up there! My son just flew home from SF on Friday, SF State closed the campus on Wednesday evening for the remainder of the week because of the poor air quality. I see they have extended the closure through tomorrow. Hope you aren't in too bad of a spot. :-)
Other messages in this thread:
- 30604. Can somebody read the recipe at the link and tell me how many piecrusts it makes?… [LINK] - MariaDNoCA - 6:04am on 11/19/18 (7)
- Hi Maria, I read through it and she does say cut 1/6 of the dough and roll to make - LisainLA - 6:26am on 11/19/18
- That’s what it seems like to me too! I wonder why she has you make so much pie dough... - MariaDNoCA - 7:32am on 11/19/18
- I'd see this as one effort to make dough for 3 double-crust pies, since dough freezes well. - MarilynFL - 5:16pm on 11/19/18
- Hummm, don’t know if I’d use this crust for that as it’s a puff pastry... - MariaDNoCA - 5:27am on 11/20/18
- ah...totally missed the puff reference. [NT] - MarilynFL - 2:34pm on 11/20/18
- The filling sounds amazing!! I'd cut the pastry recipe in half...that's easy...and freeze the rest [NT] - cheezz - 7:52am on 11/21/18
- Review: don’t make this pie. - MariaDNoCA - 1:12am on 11/25/18