Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
That’s what it seems like to me too! I wonder why she has you make so much pie dough...
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #30604 at 7:32 am on Nov 19, 2018
Just seems odd to me to pair of that much piecrust and only say it makes one 9 inch pie with the bit left over. Weird.
The smoke here is awful. I mostly stayed indoors, but I still have bloody noses, sore throat, constant headache and congestion. We are supposed to get some rain on Wednesday to hopefully clear out the air. In the meantime, pretty much all the schools in the bay area are closed, outdoor events and tourist attractions like Alcatraz are closed.
My aunt, uncle and cousins live in Chico and I grew up going to Paradise with them. I have fond memories of that little town and I’m so sad it’s gone now. Unbelievably awful.
The man who carries a cat by the tail learns something that can be learned in no other way. - MTwain
Other messages in this thread:
- 30604. Can somebody read the recipe at the link and tell me how many piecrusts it makes?… [LINK] - MariaDNoCA - 6:04am on 11/19/18 (7)
- Hi Maria, I read through it and she does say cut 1/6 of the dough and roll to make - LisainLA - 6:26am on 11/19/18
- That’s what it seems like to me too! I wonder why she has you make so much pie dough... - MariaDNoCA - 7:32am on 11/19/18
- I'd see this as one effort to make dough for 3 double-crust pies, since dough freezes well. - MarilynFL - 5:16pm on 11/19/18
- Hummm, don’t know if I’d use this crust for that as it’s a puff pastry... - MariaDNoCA - 5:27am on 11/20/18
- ah...totally missed the puff reference. [NT] - MarilynFL - 2:34pm on 11/20/18
- The filling sounds amazing!! I'd cut the pastry recipe in half...that's easy...and freeze the rest [NT] - cheezz - 7:52am on 11/21/18
- Review: don’t make this pie. - MariaDNoCA - 1:12am on 11/25/18