Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Yes - we love the individual dishes
Joined: Jun 15, 2006
Posted to Thread #30601 at 1:17 pm on Nov 19, 2018
Our mini-casseroles are deep. Will your gratin be deep enough to take the croissant half? Colleen
Deb-in-MI's Croissant Breakfast Casserole ~ by MarieAlice From Recipezaar
This is a no fail recipe! Easy for the beginner cook, and looks very elegant. Can be doubled and tripled with no problem!
4 plain croissants
1 tablespoon butter
2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
1/4 cup sliced green onions
1 cup milk
1 cup shredded swiss cheese
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1/4 cup parmesan cheese
1. Split croissants in half and place bottoms cut side up in one
layer in a rectangular casserole.
2. Melt butter in a fry pan.
3. Saute mushrooms and green onion until tender and liquid has
4. Set aside.
5. Beat together eggs and milk.
6. Pour half over croissants, layer mushroom mixture and cheeses
on top, then pour over remaining liquid.
7. Position croissant tops over the bottoms, cut side down.
8. Let stand over night in the refrigerator.
9. Bake at 350*F for 25 to 30 minutes or until set.
10. Cover with foil if browns too quickly.
Link: Deb-in-MI's Breakfast Croissant Casserole
Other messages in this thread:
- 30601. ISO: colleenmomof2 RE: Croissant Breakfast Casserole - KarenNoCA - 7:14pm on 11/18/18 (3)
- Yes. put all the goodies in each dish and you are fine. [NT] - Richard in Cincy - 11:20pm on 11/18/18
- Yes - we love the individual dishes [LINK] - colleenmomof2 - 1:17pm on 11/19/18
- Oh I had not thought about the depth, no they will not, so back to the 9 13 baking dish, thanks! [NT] - KarenNoCA - 3:57pm on 11/19/18