Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
In case anyone doesn't read the article Do not eat any romain.
Joined: Dec 15, 2005
Posted to Thread #30611 at 9:46 pm on Nov 20, 2018
From any where, not whole, chopped or how long you've had it. Throw it out and wash any bins or shelfs it was stored.
Eat, drink, and be merry, for tomorrow we may diet.
Other messages in this thread:
- In case anyone doesn't read the article Do not eat any romain. - orchid - 9:46pm on 11/20/18
- THanks for posting this. I have to toss out a 6 pack I just bought from Costco and clean my fridge. [NT] - LisainLA - 5:16am on 11/21/18
- Won't stores refund your costs? [NT] - MarilynFL - 12:40pm on 11/21/18
- I am sure they would, but there is no way I am going near Costco for the next week... - LisainLA - 4:16pm on 11/21/18
- I feel your pain, purchased a pack of three to use in a Caesar salad. Had to make a grocery - Curious1 - 9:30pm on 11/21/18
- REC: Shout out for Chick-fil-a's amazing Superfood Side (salad) w/kale [LINK] - colleenmomof2 - 4:51pm on 11/21/18
- Thanks for this, colleen. The CFL in my area has lines wrapping around the building. And - MarilynFL - 1:04pm on 11/22/18
- I've never tried Popeye's but I've heard that the quality has improved - pmassell_93 - 5:46pm on 11/22/18
- Popeye's chicken is DEEElicious--but very different from KFC or especially ChickFil-a - Charley - 4:49pm on 11/23/18