Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Richard in Cincy||
I looked over what I bought and it seems fine.
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #30606 at 2:23 am on Nov 21, 2018
The sugar says 100% cane sugar, the cocoa 100% cocoa. I made a cup of hot cocoa and it was just fine.
I'll still do a batch of test cookies early to see how it all bakes.
Other messages in this thread:
- 30606. Anyone tried these yet: Nestles *Simply Delicious Dark Chocolate Morsels*? Chips made with only 3 [LINK] - MarilynFL - 8:05pm on 11/19/18 (8)
- I haven't seen or tried them, And a trip to Aldi's for Holiday Baking Supplies... - Richard in Cincy - 1:49pm on 11/20/18
- I had serious problems using their baking products (flour, sugar and mixes) - MarilynFL - 9:51pm on 11/20/18
- Interesting. I will do some tests early before I ruin - Richard in Cincy - 10:08pm on 11/20/18
- I looked over what I bought and it seems fine. - Richard in Cincy - 2:23am on 11/21/18
- oh, that's excellent news. I have not bothered with any baking pantry items since 2008, so I'm glad - MarilynFL - 12:44pm on 11/21/18
- Sorry about your experience. I am DEvoted to Aldi's and have no problem. Have only - Charley - 12:40pm on 11/21/18
- Back in 2008, I even had problems with their cookies (trying to use them on GBH). Good to know this. [NT] - MarilynFL - 12:45pm on 11/21/18
- They have renovated their stores and carry a larger inventory of things. Lidl has moved into - Charley - 12:58pm on 11/21/18