Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
The filling sounds amazing!! I'd cut the pastry recipe in half...that's easy...and freeze the rest
Joined: Jul 17, 2006
Posted to Thread #30604 at 7:52 am on Nov 21, 2018
Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out, but I can usually shut her up with cookies!
Other messages in this thread:
- 30604. Can somebody read the recipe at the link and tell me how many piecrusts it makes?… [LINK] - MariaDNoCA - 6:04am on 11/19/18 (7)
- Hi Maria, I read through it and she does say cut 1/6 of the dough and roll to make - LisainLA - 6:26am on 11/19/18
- That’s what it seems like to me too! I wonder why she has you make so much pie dough... - MariaDNoCA - 7:32am on 11/19/18
- I'd see this as one effort to make dough for 3 double-crust pies, since dough freezes well. - MarilynFL - 5:16pm on 11/19/18
- Hummm, don’t know if I’d use this crust for that as it’s a puff pastry... - MariaDNoCA - 5:27am on 11/20/18
- ah...totally missed the puff reference. [NT] - MarilynFL - 2:34pm on 11/20/18
- The filling sounds amazing!! I'd cut the pastry recipe in half...that's easy...and freeze the rest [NT] - cheezz - 7:52am on 11/21/18
- Review: don’t make this pie. - MariaDNoCA - 1:12am on 11/25/18