Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Michael in Phoenix||
My father-in-law cooks it with the giblets and the neck and makes giblet broth for gravy.
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #30615 at 6:21 am on Nov 22, 2018
Then he includes it when he finely minces the giblets to add back to the turkey gravy.
His advice to me was to mince it very fine. Most of it dissolves into the gravy and gives it a wonderful background flavor.
He's the King of Turkey Gravy.
Human liberty is about courage, dignity, eternal truths, and personal responsibility. Star Parker
Other messages in this thread:
- 30615. What do you guys do with your turkey liver? [NT] - pmassell_93 - 9:39pm on 11/21/18 (6)
- Suggest he cut down on the alcohol and do a good cleanse. [NT] - MarilynFL - 11:39pm on 11/21/18
- Ba-dum-bump [NT] - pmassell_93 - 11:50pm on 11/21/18
- My father-in-law cooks it with the giblets and the neck and makes giblet broth for gravy. - Michael in Phoenix - 6:21am on 11/22/18
- I'm with FIL except they go in the stuffing. [NT] - orchid - 4:41pm on 11/22/18
- Poach it for the cat. Since we don't have a cat now, I toss it. [NT] - Michael in Sarasota - 12:59pm on 11/22/18
- Pâte; add sautéed mushrooms, hardboiled egg [LINK] - colleenmomof2 - 3:59pm on 11/22/18