Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I'm with FIL except they go in the stuffing.
Joined: Dec 15, 2005
Posted to Thread #30615 at 4:41 pm on Nov 22, 2018
Eat, drink, and be merry, for tomorrow we may diet.
Other messages in this thread:
- 30615. What do you guys do with your turkey liver? [NT] - pmassell_93 - 9:39pm on 11/21/18 (6)
- Suggest he cut down on the alcohol and do a good cleanse. [NT] - MarilynFL - 11:39pm on 11/21/18
- Ba-dum-bump [NT] - pmassell_93 - 11:50pm on 11/21/18
- My father-in-law cooks it with the giblets and the neck and makes giblet broth for gravy. - Michael in Phoenix - 6:21am on 11/22/18
- I'm with FIL except they go in the stuffing. [NT] - orchid - 4:41pm on 11/22/18
- Poach it for the cat. Since we don't have a cat now, I toss it. [NT] - Michael in Sarasota - 12:59pm on 11/22/18
- Pâte; add sautéed mushrooms, hardboiled egg [LINK] - colleenmomof2 - 3:59pm on 11/22/18