Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I've never tried Popeye's but I've heard that the quality has improved
Joined: Dec 31, 1969
Posted to Thread #30611 at 5:46 pm on Nov 22, 2018
enormously and this year they had pre-order Louisiana Turkey. Made me want to give it a try. I didn't but maybe in the future if it is recommended. Anyone have opinions on that?
Other messages in this thread:
- In case anyone doesn't read the article Do not eat any romain. - orchid - 9:46pm on 11/20/18
- THanks for posting this. I have to toss out a 6 pack I just bought from Costco and clean my fridge. [NT] - LisainLA - 5:16am on 11/21/18
- Won't stores refund your costs? [NT] - MarilynFL - 12:40pm on 11/21/18
- I am sure they would, but there is no way I am going near Costco for the next week... - LisainLA - 4:16pm on 11/21/18
- I feel your pain, purchased a pack of three to use in a Caesar salad. Had to make a grocery - Curious1 - 9:30pm on 11/21/18
- REC: Shout out for Chick-fil-a's amazing Superfood Side (salad) w/kale [LINK] - colleenmomof2 - 4:51pm on 11/21/18
- Thanks for this, colleen. The CFL in my area has lines wrapping around the building. And - MarilynFL - 1:04pm on 11/22/18
- I've never tried Popeye's but I've heard that the quality has improved - pmassell_93 - 5:46pm on 11/22/18
- Popeye's chicken is DEEElicious--but very different from KFC or especially ChickFil-a - Charley - 4:49pm on 11/23/18