Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
unfortunately it looks like the price went up today maybe check back Monday
Joined: Dec 31, 1969
Posted to Thread #30620 at 6:40 pm on Nov 24, 2018
for "Cyber Monday" I have the 8QT and I prefer the larger size. You can fit less in larger but you can't fit more in smaller. Counter space it is only slightly larger than the 6QT models.
For me the two things that I use most are high pressure and saute. I think every model has that.
You may have seen this already but here is comparison chart from their website:
Link: InstantPot comparison chart
Other messages in this thread:
- I am thinking of getting a 6 quart today. There seem to be different models of Instant Pot. Lux, - Janet in NC - 4:45pm on 11/24/18
- unfortunately it looks like the price went up today maybe check back Monday [LINK] - pmassell_93 - 6:40pm on 11/24/18
- Have the 6qt 7-in-1 - love it - colleenmomof2 - 8:28pm on 11/24/18
- I was about to buy one of these when I saw they were bringing out a 15 psi version - Lana in FL - 11:25pm on 11/24/18
- what does that translate to in benefits of having more PSI? [NT] - pmassell_93 - 11:32pm on 11/24/18
- The food will cook faster. It's the pressure I am used to using. - Lana in FL - 12:25am on 12/01/18
- Macy's Cyber Monday 8qt $79.99 until 11/28 [LINK] - colleenmomof2 - 3:13pm on 11/25/18