Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
what does that translate to in benefits of having more PSI?
Joined: Dec 31, 1969
Posted to Thread #30620 at 11:32 pm on Nov 24, 2018
Other messages in this thread:
- I am thinking of getting a 6 quart today. There seem to be different models of Instant Pot. Lux, - Janet in NC - 4:45pm on 11/24/18
- unfortunately it looks like the price went up today maybe check back Monday [LINK] - pmassell_93 - 6:40pm on 11/24/18
- Have the 6qt 7-in-1 - love it - colleenmomof2 - 8:28pm on 11/24/18
- I was about to buy one of these when I saw they were bringing out a 15 psi version - Lana in FL - 11:25pm on 11/24/18
- what does that translate to in benefits of having more PSI? [NT] - pmassell_93 - 11:32pm on 11/24/18
- The food will cook faster. It's the pressure I am used to using. - Lana in FL - 12:25am on 12/01/18
- Macy's Cyber Monday 8qt $79.99 until 11/28 [LINK] - colleenmomof2 - 3:13pm on 11/25/18