Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
According to Martha S. it is Light Cream......
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #30624 at 2:44 am on Nov 26, 2018
-Light Cream is also known as table cream.
-Light cream can contain anywhere from 18 percent to 30 percent fat, but usually has about 20 percent.
-It is good served over berries or in coffee.
and from MyRecipes.com
Light cream, sometimes called "coffee cream" or "table cream," is higher in fat than half-and-half. Light cream usually has around 20% milk fat. In addition to using in coffee, light cream is wonderful in sauces, soups, and for drizzling over desserts like fresh fruit or pound cake.
Other messages in this thread:
- 30624. see if this works for Marilyn - Janet in NC - 2:40pm on 11/25/18 (9)
- Oh, is this Gabrielle's Quiche recipe? Thank you, Janet!! I loved the hint in the - MarilynFL - 8:29pm on 11/25/18
- Yes it's the one from the NYT today it's on the front page, or it was this morning. Let me know if - Janet in NC - 8:48pm on 11/25/18
- I'll be traveling from now until Jan, but it's definitely going in the to-try pile [NT] - MarilynFL - 12:05am on 11/26/18
- Marilyn, I have been looking for a savory clafoutis and found one today have a look [NT] [LINK] - GayR - 9:52pm on 11/25/18
- Thanks Gay! What is table cream? Is that light cream or half & half? [NT] - MarilynFL - 12:12am on 11/26/18
- According to Martha S. it is Light Cream...... - GayR - 2:44am on 11/26/18
- Substitute for Light Cream....... - GayR - 2:54am on 11/26/18
- Thank You Haiku Gay. I learn something new each day. Onions are burning. - MarilynFL - 10:59pm on 11/26/18
- That recipe looks delicious and also looks just like a crustless quiche. So I went - Charley - 12:29pm on 11/26/18