Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Clear fake vanilla is what MILK Bar bakery (Christina Tosi) uses.
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #30619 at 8:13 pm on Nov 26, 2018
Jesus saves. Buddha recycles.
Other messages in this thread:
- 30619. I'm sure this is a dumb question but I'm brave. I got a notice that Penzey's has a several day sale - Janet in NC - 3:29pm on 11/23/18 (10)
- vanilla prices are crazy the last few years! [NT] - pmassell_93 - 4:40pm on 11/23/18
- I heard, a couple of months ago, that the pickers were not making enough money at the job and have - Marg CDN2 - 4:25am on 11/30/18
- I told friends I cruise to Mexico just to pick up vanilla and Kahlua and they laughed...no more!! [NT] - cheezz - 4:11am on 12/01/18
- Janet, I've used both and didn't think it was worth the extra cost. Same - MarilynFL - 5:35pm on 11/23/18
- Thanks Marilyn, While researching this question I came upon a Cooks Illustrated article that rated - Janet in NC - 3:42pm on 11/24/18
- I have heeded the results of the Cook's Illustrated Vanilla Tests - Richard in Cincy - 4:00pm on 11/25/18
- Clear fake vanilla is what MILK Bar bakery (Christina Tosi) uses. [NT] - MarilynFL - 8:13pm on 11/26/18
- I've been using very costly vanilla bean paste for some baked goods - - deb-in-MI - 10:04pm on 11/26/18
- Wow, really?! [NT] - cheezz - 11:49pm on 11/28/18
- *clear imitation vanilla extract. Mastermind of the recipe Christina Tosi... - MarilynFL - 2:27am on 12/03/18