Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Amen sister! And for future reference, you can make itty bitty ones in canning lids. True!
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #30628 at 1:23 pm on Nov 27, 2018
Oh bummer...I just reread the recipe and there is no crust.
CANCEL. ABORT. STOP. DON'T LISTEN. IGNORE THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN.
Jesus saves. Buddha recycles.
Other messages in this thread:
- 30628. Everything improves when you add chocolate, even Thanksgiving. [LINK] - ErininNY - 1:26am on 11/27/18 (8)
- ErininNY.....So funny this is what I made for Thanksgiving and it was a [LINK] - GayR - 4:53am on 11/27/18
- Ah, great minds. :) I love the glaze! [NT] - ErininNY - 8:14pm on 11/30/18
- Amen sister! And for future reference, you can make itty bitty ones in canning lids. True! - MarilynFL - 1:23pm on 11/27/18
- I did see a video where someone made tarts in jar lids... Intriguing. [NT] - ErininNY - 8:14pm on 11/30/18
- What's not to like? Chocolate Chiboust or Bust! - Richard in Cincy - 3:28am on 11/28/18
- Amen. (I watched approximately 4 dozen episdoes of The Great British Baking Show in the last month - ErininNY - 8:16pm on 11/30/18
- Nothing better than a flourless chocolate dessert!! LOL [NT] - Charley - 3:12pm on 11/28/18
- Yes! Pants be damned. ;) [NT] - ErininNY - 8:17pm on 11/30/18