Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Richard in Cincy||
What's not to like? Chocolate Chiboust or Bust!
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #30628 at 3:28 am on Nov 28, 2018
I can't even remember the last time I have eaten a serving of pumpkin pie. No thanks- the shiny brown putty in the pie shell?
Now my grandmother's fluffy eggy pumpkin custard pies sprinkled with cinnamon? Those were worth the investment of calories.
Erin I'm with you. I had many helpings of chocolate dessertS this Thanksgiving too.
Life is too short to give up chocolate on Thanksgiving.
Other messages in this thread:
- 30628. Everything improves when you add chocolate, even Thanksgiving. [LINK] - ErininNY - 1:26am on 11/27/18 (8)
- ErininNY.....So funny this is what I made for Thanksgiving and it was a [LINK] - GayR - 4:53am on 11/27/18
- Ah, great minds. :) I love the glaze! [NT] - ErininNY - 8:14pm on 11/30/18
- Amen sister! And for future reference, you can make itty bitty ones in canning lids. True! - MarilynFL - 1:23pm on 11/27/18
- I did see a video where someone made tarts in jar lids... Intriguing. [NT] - ErininNY - 8:14pm on 11/30/18
- What's not to like? Chocolate Chiboust or Bust! - Richard in Cincy - 3:28am on 11/28/18
- Amen. (I watched approximately 4 dozen episdoes of The Great British Baking Show in the last month - ErininNY - 8:16pm on 11/30/18
- Nothing better than a flourless chocolate dessert!! LOL [NT] - Charley - 3:12pm on 11/28/18
- Yes! Pants be damned. ;) [NT] - ErininNY - 8:17pm on 11/30/18