Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Michael, can you think of a reason I couldn't form the dough into a roll and slice then bake?
Joined: Jan 1, 1970
Posted to Thread #30631 at 8:10 pm on Dec 1, 2018
I'm thinking of trying it that way. The dough should be sturdy enough to cut thin if I almost freeze it. Got a comment on this?
Other messages in this thread:
- 30631. ISO T&T gingerbread man cookie recipe... - MariaDNoCA - 7:22am on 11/30/18 (8)
- Don't laugh, but my sister makes them from the rolled cookie recipe on - Melissa Dallas - 2:30pm on 11/30/18
- Love Gale Gand's Recipe....... [NT] [LINK] - GayR - 3:29pm on 11/30/18
- Maria, Not Tried and True yet.....going to make these this year..... [NT] [LINK] - GayR - 3:44pm on 11/30/18
- I make these every Christmas. I like my gingerbread cookies on the spicy side, but... - Michael in Phoenix - 3:29pm on 11/30/18
- I've made these. Thanks for the reminder, Michael. They are wonderful. Will make again. [NT] - CathyZKauai - 4:52pm on 11/30/18
- Michael, can you think of a reason I couldn't form the dough into a roll and slice then bake? - CathyZKauai - 8:10pm on 12/01/18
- I haven't done that, but I don't see any reason why it wouldn't work well. Once it was chilled,... - Michael in Phoenix - 3:00pm on 12/02/18
- Thanks Michael, I remember this recipe, but couldn’t recall if they were cut out cookies :-) [NT] - MariaDNoCA - 7:28pm on 11/30/18