Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Michael in Phoenix||
Hi Marsha. I've spoken to Gayle a few times, and yes, it is difficult for her to speak.
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #30632 at 2:50 pm on Dec 3, 2018
Sam told me that her speech therapy continues and she is making progress. She posted on Facebook a week or two ago, so she is able to spend time on her computer.
She is a precious soul and has always been someone who goes above-and-beyond when helping others.
Human liberty is about courage, dignity, eternal truths, and personal responsibility. Star Parker
Other messages in this thread:
- 30632. Angie, please check in after Alaska’s earthquake this morning [NT] - MariaDNoCA - 7:30pm on 11/30/18 (5)
- I believe that she is in Florida for the Winter. - judy-mass - 10:33pm on 11/30/18
- Gale called me; she could hardly talk..she didn't know how get on eat.at...then her phone went dead - Marsha tbay - 6:52pm on 12/02/18
- Hi Marsha. I've spoken to Gayle a few times, and yes, it is difficult for her to speak. - Michael in Phoenix - 2:50pm on 12/03/18
- Since Michael says she can get on her computer maybe send her the "new" Finer Kitchens - Charley - 4:30pm on 12/03/18
- Marsha I reponded to your email several days ago did you get it? [NT] - pmassell_93 - 5:38pm on 12/03/18