Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I just put this dish together, made the sauce, put jumbo shrimp on top and turned off
Joined: Dec 11, 2005
Posted to Thread #30636 at 9:27 pm on Dec 4, 2018
the heat, add fresh basil, and will add the feta later when I gently reheat. Done! It is delicious, and no oven and broiler in the process. It is beautiful!
~*Many things will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart...pursue those*~
Other messages in this thread:
- 30636. Steps, Steps, and more Steps - KarenNoCA - 5:14pm on 12/04/18 (6)
- I just put this dish together, made the sauce, put jumbo shrimp on top and turned off - KarenNoCA - 9:27pm on 12/04/18
- Time to KISS the cook! (Keep It Simple Sista!). [NT] - Michael in Phoenix - 9:52pm on 12/04/18
- This is making me crave shrimp...and it's 9:45 AM. Good job, Karen. [NT] - MarilynFL - 2:44pm on 12/05/18
- Yum! [NT] - deb-in-MI - 6:03pm on 12/05/18
- I agree with you! I hope it turned out well. I prefer the texture of sauteed over broiled shrimp, - LisainLA - 5:17am on 12/06/18
- It was as delicious and it was beautiful. I added a squirt of lemon juice at the end - KarenNoCA - 8:00pm on 12/08/18