Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Lisa - LA||
I agree with you! I hope it turned out well. I prefer the texture of sauteed over broiled shrimp,
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #30636 at 5:17 am on Dec 6, 2018
so I would have done as you described. Plus why dirty more pans?
Other messages in this thread:
- 30636. Steps, Steps, and more Steps - KarenNoCA - 5:14pm on 12/04/18 (6)
- I just put this dish together, made the sauce, put jumbo shrimp on top and turned off - KarenNoCA - 9:27pm on 12/04/18
- Time to KISS the cook! (Keep It Simple Sista!). [NT] - Michael in Phoenix - 9:52pm on 12/04/18
- This is making me crave shrimp...and it's 9:45 AM. Good job, Karen. [NT] - MarilynFL - 2:44pm on 12/05/18
- Yum! [NT] - deb-in-MI - 6:03pm on 12/05/18
- I agree with you! I hope it turned out well. I prefer the texture of sauteed over broiled shrimp, - LisainLA - 5:17am on 12/06/18
- It was as delicious and it was beautiful. I added a squirt of lemon juice at the end - KarenNoCA - 8:00pm on 12/08/18