Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Ha...I found the exact same data on another site. Copybloggers!
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #30640 at 3:14 pm on Dec 7, 2018
Jesus saves. Buddha recycles.
Other messages in this thread:
- 30640. Is there a way to neutralize white pepper flavor? - pmassell_93 - 3:17am on 12/07/18 (13)
- Paul, I found this but I'm not sure it will work for white pepper [LINK] - judy-mass - 12:57pm on 12/07/18
- Ha...I found the exact same data on another site. Copybloggers! [NT] [LINK] - MarilynFL - 3:14pm on 12/07/18
- This is very interesting. I've picked the white peppers out of blends to use for Maida's lemon - MarilynFL - 3:12pm on 12/07/18
- Too funny, Marilyn, I just posted at the same time you did about picking out peppercorns LOL [NT] - CathyZKauai - 3:21pm on 12/07/18
- Some thoughts - CathyZKauai - 3:19pm on 12/07/18
- I took the meatloaf out of the freezer so I am going to try your suggestions today - pmassell_93 - 3:39pm on 12/07/18
- So reading about this found old NYTimes article [LINK] - pmassell_93 - 4:19pm on 12/07/18
- results - pmassell_93 - 2:51am on 12/08/18
- Nice! [NT] - Michael in Phoenix - 3:50am on 12/08/18
- New info to learn AND a good suggestion AND a positive result. SCORE! [NT] - MarilynFL - 2:07pm on 12/08/18
- That's great Paul. So happy you were able to make it all palatable - CathyZKauai - 3:40pm on 12/08/18
- Very interesting article. I've never used white pepper before but recently bought some. - RuthAB - 3:48pm on 12/08/18
- Ruth I think my white pepper was really poor quality [NT] - pmassell_93 - 5:36pm on 12/08/18