Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Anna, for our moot, I made shortbread (which stays fresh), wrapped in large fake
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #30658 at 12:21 pm on Dec 18, 2018
grape leaves and tied closed with raffia. Looked authentic, or as authentic as anything Middle Earth can get.
You could also emboss the shortbread with initials or symbol or use a stencil and dust a symbol.
Jesus saves. Buddha recycles.
Other messages in this thread:
- 30658. Lembas bread/shortbread - Anna_X - 6:11am on 12/16/18 (9)
- There are several recipes for Lembas online. [LINK] - Lana in FL - 4:51pm on 12/16/18
- Lembas bread [NT] [LINK] - Lana in FL - 4:51pm on 12/16/18
- Another Lembas recipe [NT] [LINK] - Lana in FL - 4:53pm on 12/16/18
- Thank you, lots to look through here! - Anna_X - 1:45am on 12/17/18
- Anna, for our moot, I made shortbread (which stays fresh), wrapped in large fake - MarilynFL - 12:21pm on 12/18/18
- PS: the shieldmaiden made an entrance with tiny lights and sign that copied Bilbo's party sign: [NT] [LINK] - MarilynFL - 12:24pm on 12/18/18
- +1 [NT] - pmassell_93 - 1:15pm on 12/18/18