Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
The Stare--I use it frequently. . . 3 grown kids. . . you know.(nt) ;-)
Joined: Dec 31, 2005
Posted to Thread #30668 at 5:43 pm on Dec 19, 2018
A Proud "Master Food Preserver San Bernardino County" since 1996!
Other messages in this thread:
- 30668. NFRC: Now that we're empty-nesters, we've decided to "upgrade" a few things. The boys are in shock. - Michael in Phoenix - 5:34pm on 12/19/18 (9)
- The Stare--I use it frequently. . . 3 grown kids. . . you know.(nt) ;-) [NT] - mistral - 5:43pm on 12/19/18
- I have noticed a really disturbing trend with my older kids... - pmassell_93 - 5:48pm on 12/19/18
- My boys were born in the mid-90s, so to them the Vietnam War might as well be the Civil War. - Michael in Phoenix - 2:18pm on 12/20/18
- Right back at ya Michael [NT] - deb-in-MI - 6:18pm on 12/19/18
- You should be proud they even understand "cage free"!! lol [NT] - Charley - 10:22pm on 12/19/18
- Ours was the furniture - Melissa Dallas - 1:56am on 12/20/18
- Melissa--I would have been seeking therapy 2 find out why yr folks loved the dog more than U kids.ha [NT] - wigs - 1:38pm on 12/20/18
- Our kids are in late forties to 52 years old. Our sons are the bossiest - KarenNoCA - 2:59pm on 12/20/18
- We couldn't affort Ethan Allen furniture, but I would cut up the catalog and make rooms for my - MarilynFL - 4:24pm on 12/24/18