Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Thank you Cyn. I will make the Brown Eyed one then. It'll have to wait until after Christmas...
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #30675 at 4:09 am on Dec 23, 2018
though. Wouldn't you know it - my plumbing sprung a leak and the water in my kitchen is out. Christmas dinner has had to move from my place too. I think Marilyn's kitchen gremlins made a stop at my place after they were done with hers!
Other messages in this thread:
- 30675. RuthAB, Got the gingerbread cake recipe out and I realized I gave you the wrong info! [LINK] - CynUpstateNY - 3:29pm on 12/22/18 (9)
- Oh bugger...I was going to make the BEG, but went with KA version. Oh well...it's ripening as we... - MarilynFL - 9:43pm on 12/22/18
- Oh, Marilyn, I am SO sorry! [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 1:15am on 12/23/18
- Actually Cyn, the KA version is quite good. I went with your recommendation - MarilynFL - 8:14pm on 12/23/18
- Good! [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 12:19pm on 12/24/18
- Thank you Cyn. I will make the Brown Eyed one then. It'll have to wait until after Christmas... - RuthAB - 4:09am on 12/23/18
- Oh No!..what a time to have it happen! [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 5:21pm on 12/23/18
- Sister! How did we anger the Kitchen Gods? [NT] - MarilynFL - 8:17pm on 12/23/18
- Merry Christmas Eve everone! I have Ron’s Pecan Tassies in the oven and looking at this cake - AngAk1 - 3:17pm on 12/24/18
- Miss you Angie. Merry Christmas to your and yours [NT] - CathyZKauai - 3:35pm on 12/24/18