Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Was the dish called Livornese?
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #30680 at 12:15 am on Dec 30, 2018
Other messages in this thread:
- 30680. Bon Appétit Magazine - Cooking from the Archives [NT] [LINK] - GayR - 11:13am on 12/27/18 (9)
- How much fun! I thought of Richard when I read about the Flaming Eggnog Wassail - wigs - 3:12pm on 12/28/18
- Welcome wigs, I loved it myself..... [NT] - GayR - 7:26pm on 12/28/18
- LOL. Alas, I did not make the flaming punchbowl this year. [NT] - Richard in Cincy - 3:05pm on 12/31/18
- Look at the jello salad. Yuck. This will be fun to explore. Trying to find a recipe for snapper with - Marg CDN2 - 11:31pm on 12/28/18
- Maybe look up snapper vera cruz. [NT] - Charley - 4:34pm on 12/29/18
- I should have said that was one published at about the same time but - Marg CDN2 - 6:26pm on 12/29/18
- Was the dish called Livornese? [NT] - Curious1 - 12:15am on 12/30/18
- No but thank you for trying to give my mind some relief. I spent an hour looking through BA's - Marg CDN2 - 10:05pm on 12/30/18
- This venerable site is still around: The Gallery of Regrettable Food. [NT] [LINK] - Michael in Phoenix - 4:50pm on 12/29/18