Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Cube and freeze butternut - great idea!
Joined: Jun 16, 2006
Posted to Thread #30682 at 3:59 pm on Dec 31, 2018
We eat butternut often but I only buy 1 at a time. Next time, I'll get several and freeze. Thank you for sharing! Colleen
Other messages in this thread:
- 30682. REC: Still dreaming about halibut topped farro at California Pizza Kitchen [LINK] - colleenmomof2 - 6:43pm on 12/28/18 (6)
- colleen, what does halibut cost in your area? It was $35/pound last time I checked. [NT] - MarilynFL - 10:31pm on 12/28/18
- $22.50 here for fresh-caught. Less in the summer. But not much. [NT] - Marg CDN2 - 11:27pm on 12/28/18
- In NC in season it is usually $18-22 at Harris Teeter IME [NT] - Charley - 12:26am on 12/29/18
- Wow! I had/have no idea how much halibut costs! - colleenmomof2 - 4:08pm on 12/29/18
- This sounds divine, right up my alley. When butternut squash is in season, I buy several - KarenNoCA - 3:52pm on 12/30/18
- Cube and freeze butternut - great idea! - colleenmomof2 - 3:59pm on 12/31/18