Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I did. I used a sharp provolone. Gave some to a friend and she said it was too spicy
Joined: Dec 11, 2005
Posted to Thread #30685 at 3:28 pm on Jan 1, 2019
So if you don't like spice cut it back a bit.
Other messages in this thread:
- 30685. This cheese bread is crazy good! Thought maybe it would be too much spice but it's not! [NT] [LINK] - CynUpstateNY - 6:48pm on 12/31/18 (5)
- Thanks Cyn. This will be in my oven in the next 2 days. Did you use exactly these cheeses? [NT] - Marg CDN2 - 12:40am on 01/01/19
- I did. I used a sharp provolone. Gave some to a friend and she said it was too spicy - CynUpstateNY - 3:28pm on 01/01/19
- Enjoyed this. At first, I thought, cheese within brioche is overkill. But I think it works. I - Marg CDN2 - 9:54pm on 01/19/19
- OMGoodness - I am so going to make this. Thanks Cyn!! [NT] - deb-in-MI - 11:42am on 01/01/19
- I have been looking for a clone cheese bread for YEARS! It was at a store between Valley Forge and - MarilynFL - 2:49pm on 01/01/19