Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
oooh, or bacon fat and onions!
Joined: Oct 13, 2010
Posted to Thread #30699 at 5:25 am on Jan 9, 2019
Other messages in this thread:
- 30699. Damn. King Arthur perogie dough IS BETTER than my grandmother*s. [LINK] - MarilynFL - 11:08pm on 01/08/19 (9)
- Boiling process (perogie is ready to eat after boiling) [NT] [LINK] - MarilynFL - 11:13pm on 01/08/19
- But you can sauté it in butter to crisp dough [NT] [LINK] - MarilynFL - 11:14pm on 01/08/19
- oooh, or bacon fat and onions! [NT] - Marg CDN2 - 5:25am on 01/09/19
- oh ya. Second photos shows tub of caramelized onions that will go on top. [NT] - MarilynFL - 3:57pm on 01/09/19
- Grandma E's Perogie dough (for historical purposes) - MarilynFL - 3:55pm on 01/09/19
- I think the first recipe I ever used for perogies was similar to this - judy-mass - 12:24am on 01/09/19
- My friend's mom was Czeck and her dough is flour, sour cream and eggs. That's it. [NT] - MarilynFL - 4:00pm on 01/09/19
- How strange. I tried KA, not the recipe just the flour, for making pierogi and didn't - CynUpstateNY - 2:06pm on 01/09/19
- These sound good. The first time I made pierogies I used store-bough chinese dumpling wrappers. . . - mistral - 11:44pm on 01/09/19